First opening in 2010, the award-winning Oceangrove Village has been intelligently and considerately designed to make life easier.
- Oceangrove’s unrivalled convenient location is literally footsteps to Dee Why shops, transport, the beach and the café lifestyle
- Dee Why RSL Club is right next door, offering a wonderful array of entertaining, social and dining options
- The Village Manager and hotel-style Concierge are there for residents, offering wide-ranging assistance with all day-to-day needs and advice
- Each apartment is equipped with a personal 24 hour emergency call system
- All 76 independent living apartments are positioned to capture the coastal breezes and natural light, with contemporary bathrooms, kitchens and neutral décor, and designated parking for each apartment. Doorways, hallways, kitchens and bathrooms can be easily adapted for future needs
- Multiple community facilities with tropical landscaped gardens provide welcoming spaces to socialise with residents and guests
- Right at the central heart of the Northern Beaches, the Oceangrove is pivotal to all major transport, with the bus right at the door
- Dee Why is a hub to scores of medical practitioners, medical specialists, medical imaging services, dentists and chemists, all within easy walking distance of the village, or just a short drive away
- The new Northern Beaches Hospital at Frenchs Forest is located only 6.5km from Oceangrove. Due to open in late 2018, the brand new state-of-the-art hospital will provide unprecedented comprehensive facilities
- Internal lifts offer easy access from the secure underground car park to every level of the building
- Pets are welcome! At Oceangrove we welcome pets as valuable companions for Residents. Well behaved pets can be a wonderful addition to Village life*
Above all else you can be secure in the knowledge that Oceangrove is backed by the award-winning Dee Why RSL Club – the name you have trusted for over 70 years.